Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let Go.


We started out being friends
and we made a promise to be this til the end
but then you started showing signs
and i felt it from my spine

I knew you were starting to feel a different way
and thats when my life started to turn grey

Leading me down a deep dark hole
I felt it murdered my poor innocent soul

All i wanted to do was be your friend
and all you wanted to do was make our 2 lives blend

Liking you was my first mistake
and from that moment i wasnt awake

You starting letting other people get in our way
and from that point on you didnt want to stay

My second mistake was letting it get to my heart
and that seemed to be the worst part

My third mistake was letting you come back
thinking ud always be here for me
was like one hard smack

So in the end all i want to do is move on
fly away and be a brand new swan

Bring back my innocent glow
All i want to do is LET GO.

1 comment: